Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Places software into production by loading software into computer; entering necessary commands.
- Places hardware into production by establishing connections; entering necessary commands.
- Maximizes use of hardware and software by training users; interpreting instructions; answering questions.
- Maintains system capability by testing computer components.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Technical Support Representative Entry Level Skills and Qualifications:
Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, System Administration, Data entry skills, Software Maintenance, Software Testing, Hardware testing, Hardware Maintenance.
Optional: With Class 2B (motorcycle) license will be an added advantage
Salary range: SGD 1300 - 1800 per month